Nero's Orb (called Nero's Power in earlier versions of the game) is one of the special features in Bubble Witch 3 Saga. It was first introduced in Level 6, the 6th level in the 1st episode Fairy Forest. The orb is first displayed in the lower left of the screen, floating above Nero's hat. It is slowly powered up during game play. Once it is fully powered up, the orb becomes activated, and is added to the Bubble Shooter as a throwable bubble. When used, it will destroy a large cluster of bubbles and blockers, obliterating even the peskiest obstacles.
How does it work?Edit
- The orb is charged from the energy of destroyed bubbles as the game is played. To accelerate the orb creation, you can feed bubbles to it directly from your queue - to do this, simply click on the orb floating above Nero’s hat.
- The currently charged portion of the orb is displayed in blue. The size of the uncharged portion gives an indication of how much additional energy must be added to activate the orb.
- Once an orb is fully charged, it will appear in your Bubble Shooter, giving you three bubbles to choose from. You don’t have to use your orb straight away; click on the center of the shooter to switch bubbles and save the orb for when you really need it.
- The orb is fired from your Bubble Shooter the same way normal bubbles are. Before you fire it, you can use the Aiming Line to preview where the orb will go and which cluster of bubbles it will destroy. The orb can break through up to two layers of bubbles above it.
- Once the orb is thrown, the orb creation process will begin again.
After Level 500, in some levels Wilbur replaces Nero as the sidekick. In those levels, Wilbur's Orb is created instead, in much the same way as Nero's. As it is being created, the charged portion of this orb is displayed in pink instead of blue. Upon being activated, the cluster it will destroy is wider and shallower than Nero's. It can destroy only up to one layer of bubbles above it.